Saturday, March 19, 2011

Monkey Bread

1 pkg. Rhodes rolls
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butterscotch cook & serve pudding
1/2 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
dash of cinnamon

Spray bundt pan!!! Place 2 layers of 9 rolls each in the bottom of the pan. Put brown sugar, pudding mix, nuts and cinnamon on top. Melt butter and pour it over everything. Cover with a towel and leave to rise overnight.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes. YUM.

*A little too sweet for my taste - which is a shocker because I love sweet things. Next time I will just decrease the brown sugar to 1/2 cup and see how we like that. I love this recipe for holiday (and General Conference) mornings. You can make it in just a few minutes the night before hand and then pop it into the oven to bake in the morning. SO easy and festive.*

**Oh, and be sure to get the butterscotch COOK & SERVE pudding (instead of instant). I don't know why it is a big deal but the friend who passed this recipe on to me really stressed that... so I'll pass the tip along to you too. :)